BASIC SETUP GUIDE FOR ATLAS 300RH02 AIR PURIFIER
The newly redesigned Atlas 300RH02 is our top rated mid-range air purifier system and is quieter, more robust, and more effective than ever before. This air purifier utilizes a five-stage filtration system for extreme effectiveness at eliminating dust, bacteria, allergens, odors, and more. The Atlas 300RH02 comes equipped with a UV light and photo-catalytic filter to neutralize organic particles in the air, along with a three filter system to effectively deal with any dust, allergens, or particulates. Like all of our wooden cabinet air purifiers this unit also utilizes a negative ion generator and a ceramic ozone plate generator to deal with odors as well as bacteria and fungi. The Atlas 300RH02 is rated for up to 2700 square feet of coverage and comes with variable output controls for ozone production and fan speed. The unit also comes with a complimentary 3-year repair warranty to guarantee that your purification needs will be taken care of for years to come.
This will serve as a basic setup guide for the Atlas 300RH02 Air Purifier. Please refer to the packing list and basic steps if you require assistance with setting up your 300RH02 unit.
1) Packing List:
a. Atlas 300RH02 Air Purifier
b. Two 4x4 ceramic ozone plates
c. Power Chord
d. User Manual
e. HEPA Grade Filter (White), Black Carbon Filter (Black), and Photo-catalytic Filter (Metal) should also be fitted in the back of your unit upon delivery
2) Unpack the Atlas 300RH02 Air Purifier and locate all parts in packing list
3) Unscrew and remove the HEPA grade filter from the back of your unit. The black carbon and photo-catalytic filter will be fitted behind the HEPA filter; remove all filters to access the internals and ozone racks for the unit.
4) Insert the ozone plate(s) in the racks of the unit. The ozone plate should slide in the back of the unit with the arrows pointing towards the direction you are inserting the plates.
a. We recommend starting with one ozone plate inserted in the unit. If at any time you find that you require increased ozone output the second plate may be inserted in the machine. Ensure the unit is off at all times when inserting the ozone plates.
5) Place the Atlas 300RH02 in the desired location and plug the power chord into an outlet and then into the back of the machine.
a. We recommend leaving the unit in a central and elevated space for the maximum coverage.
6) To power on the unit first turn the Fan Speed/Ionization knob on the front of the unit. After the fan is running you may gradually adjust the ozone knob to your desired ozone output.
a. You should be able to smell a slight odor from the ozone when the unit is on and producing ozone.
This Air Purifier is made of solid natural wood and has a sleek look that makes it a perfect piece for any home or office space! Benefit from a reduction of sinus problems, headaches, allergies, and other respiratory problems. This unit also provides a comprehensive solution to tobacco smoke and odors.